Whether you were arrested for driving under the influence or you were charged with the intent to distribute a controlled substance, you can turn to Christopher D. Salter, P.C. Attorney at Law for the legal help you need. Christopher Salter is a criminal defense attorney in Foley, AL who graduated from law school in 2000 and opened his own practice in 2006. He has helped countless clients enter the courtroom with confidence, so you'll certainly feel at ease with him on your side.
You can count on attorney Salter to fight your traffic tickets or criminal charges in Fairhope, AL, including...
- Murder and attempted murder
- Burglary and robbery
- Drug trafficking, distribution, possession and manufacturing
- Driving under the influence (DUI)
If you're eligible for expungement, attorney Salter can also remove a criminal charge or conviction from your record. Contact his law office today to retain a criminal defense attorney you can trust.
If you received a ticket for a DUI, a defense attorney should be your first call. Thanks to his extensive experience and ability to develop effective legal strategies, attorney Salter has earned a positive reputation in Foley, Fairhope, AL and the surrounding area.
Schedule a consultation so you can...
- Share your story with an attorney who will believe you
- Understand your rights and the potential outcomes of your case
- Retain a DUI defense attorney who can help you avoid the worst penalties
From there, attorney Salter can start building your case.